Buy To Let Apartments Circle Oaks Village, North Carolina | US Buy To Let Property

Fully refurbished US buy-to-let apartments

Low Cash Investment - Up to 18.8% NET annual returns

Circle Oaks Village

Gastonia, North Carolina, USA

Home  »  Our Investments  »  Buy-to-Let Property Investments  »  Fully refurbished US buy-to-let apartments

Circle Oaks Village is strategically located in the satellite city of Gastonia, just 20 minutes from the North Carolina financial hub of Charlotte, and within easy reach of the central business district, local schools and recreational facilities. 

Phases 1, 2 & 3 have completely sold out with the last units remaining in final phase 4.

Turnkey properties are available for investment from as little as USD $54,223 and offer minimum assured returns of up to 18.8% NET on capital invested for the first 5 years. 

By working together with our established developer partner, Property Frontiers’ investors are able to enjoy full ownership of an apartment at Circle Oaks Village whilst only paying 60% of the property’s value. The intelligently financed investment model, unique to Circle Oaks Village, sees the appointed management company meeting the remaining 40% of the value upfront before closing in order to obtain the right to lease the property. 

This means that for an investment of just USD $54,223, you can purchase a property valued at USD $90,372. Investors will have their property immediately tenanted, enabling income to be drawn from day one.

  • Two and three bedroom fully refurbished buy-to-let apartments
  • Invest from just USD $54,223
  • 5 years Gross Rental Return upfront by management company
  • Minimum 18.8% NET per annum assured for 5 years
  • Located just 20 mins from the financial hub of Charlotte, North Carolina

With a winning combination of rising wealth, population growth and limited housing supply, the US real estate market is undoubtedly taking centre stage once more. According to the latest Savills ‘World Residential Investability Ranking’ (September 2015) the United States of America is number one for ‘investability’ on the basis of economic growth and market recovery potential.

Charlotte is the largest city in the US state of North Carolina. It is the biggest US banking centre after New York, and the third fastest growing city in the US (2014 Census Bureau) and is therefore attracting a high number of businesses and residents to the area.

However, rising rents and limited housing stock within the Charlotte CBD have led to young professionals and families alike to seek alternative, more affordable accommodation in the vicinity, with Gastonia and its recently improved infrastructure proving to be a popular choice. 

Circle Oaks Village is extremely well connected and served by a number of major highways, three Amtrak routes and Douglas international airport, making it the perfect location for residents to make the most of everything Charlotte and Gastonia have to offer, and for investors to take advantage of the excellent capital growth that experts are predicting.

Invest from £38,000

*Exchange rates and currency conversion data provided daily by xe.com

Register to get your
Investment Guide
to find out...

  • Prices & Availability
  • Floorplans
  • US Insight Guide 2016
  • Developer Track Record

Please send me your latest advice and investments (you can unsubscribe at any time)

Please enter the letters as they are shown in the image

Watch / Listen

Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - the location of our latest buy-to-let opportunity, Circle Oaks Village

Charlotte is the largest city in the US state of North Carolina. It is the biggest US banking centre after New York, and the third fastest growing city in the US (2014 Census Bureau). Watch this video to find out why the city is attracting a high number of businesses and residents to the area.
Property Frontiers Awards

The award winning international investment specialists & founder member of the Association of International Property Professionals

Follow us...

  • Befriend Property Frontiers on Facebook
  • Follow Property Frontiers on Twitter
  • Follow Property Frontiers on LinkedIn
  • Watch property investment videos on the Property Frontiers YouTube channel
  • Follow Property Frontiers on Google+
  • Property investment news from Property Frontiers
  • Read property investment commentary on the Property Frontiers blog