Luxury apartments on Berlin’s ‘Fifth Avenue’
4.6% yield forecast
Exclusively available through Property Frontiers, Carre Voltaire is located in one of the most sought-after, central locations within the German capital – the Schöneberg district.
The high-specification, luxurious apartments are located just 10 minutes from Potsdamer Platz, within walking distance of 3 underground stations and less than 15 minutes to the iconic Brandenburg Gate and Tiergarten.
Carre Voltaire is yet to be launched on the open market and so we are able to offer you the first selection of units which are up to 50% less than comparable local properties.
- 1 and 2 bed units & 4 bed luxury penthouses available
- Prime location in Berlin's ‘Fifth Avenue’
- Up to 4.6% gross yield forecast
- Up to 70% finance available
- Units up to 50% less than comparable local properties
- Top Rated: Berlin rated the top for investment prospects in 2016, it now stands as Europe’s third most active real estate market and looks set to be one of the continent’s most dominant cities during 2016 (PWC)
- Huge population growth: Berlin’s population is expected to swell by 250,000 people between 2011 and 2019. In 2014 alone, the population grew by 44,700 (JLL).
- Huge undersupply: Berlin housing supply is struggling to keep pace with demand. 20,000 new homes are needed this year in order to keep up with demand (Berlin Hyp).
- Strong capital appreciation prospects: Average values for apartment buildings have risen by 21% in a single year. Rents have also shot up, by 5.7% over the past year compared with 3.6% nationally (CBRE’s Global Living report).
- Nation of renters: With 81.2% of the city’s population opting to rent their property (compared with 51.3% nationally) Berlin represents a huge opportunity for buy-to-let investors looking to pick up a residential investment in a European hotspot.
- Currency play: A weak euro is helping to bring overseas investment to Berlin with the favourable exchange rate boosting the underlying fundamentals of a growing population and a limited supply.
Invest from £193,377
*Exchange rates and currency conversion data provided daily by xe.com
Register to get your
to find out...
- Prices & Availability
- Developer track record
- Berlin Insight Guide
It’s good news for our clients who invested in the Parker Street Residences in Liverpool as the latest construction update from the developer, Caro Developments, confirms that the transformation of the derelict building to its...read more