Capitalise on the rising demand for rental accommodation and enjoy regular income and capital growth
Buy To Let Property Investment | Buy to Let Properties For Sale In The UK
A great time to invest in a resurgent UK property market
An established property investment model for over 15 years in the UK and rapidly growing in numerous urban markets worldwide, buy-to-let enables investors to capitalise on today’s booming rental market.
Be it a modern luxury apartment in an emerging city centre or a 3 bedroom family home in the UK, buy-to-let properties are perfect for first time property investors keen to enjoy regular income as well as capital growth.
With years of experience in the global buy-to-let market as a company and personally, we at Property Frontiers only select locations where there is existing strong rental demand and the local market is at the right point in its cycle to maximise returns.
Brand new 1 & 2 bed family friendly homes
- Below market value - 1 bed apartments from £79,950
- Yields of up to 7.5% - £7,200 gross rental income p.a. expected
- Already under construction – completion due Aug 2018
- Prime location overlooking of the town’s historic listed parklands
- Respected developer with 30-year track record
Brand-new commercial to residential UK city centre conversion
- Fashionable studio, 1 and 2 bed residences
- Available from just £65,000
- 9% gross yield, assured for 2 years
- 5% interest on funds during construction
- Prime location in the retail heart of Bradford city centre
A Materially Different Development
- One bedroom apartments from £75,000
- Invest from £15,990
- Up to 8% returns, insured for 12 months
- Award-winning developer with a strong track record
- Construction underway - Completion September 2018
New, luxury apartments in stunning Art Deco building
- Luxury apartments from £83,000
- Yields of 8.5% p.a.
- Walking distance to station and all local amenities
- Completion imminent
Is this Asset Class right for me?
- Established property investment model
- Growing demand for rental property
- Provides regular income
- Variety of finance options available
Latest Blog Posts
You may have heard that they heyday of buy-to-let investment is behind us, with margins now sinking in the wake of the tapering of mortgage interest tax relief and the volley of other measures introduced...read more