Enabling individuals to access the lucrative commercial property sector
Hotel Room Investments | Buy Hotel Rooms For Sale In Germany
Secure regular income and a defined exit from the booming hotel market
With the global tourism industry recording 1 billion international travellers in 2012, there has never been a better time to consider a hotel room investment.
From a branded executive room located in the heart of London to a luxury business suite in Shanghai or a spacious room in an operational country hotel, Property Frontiers has pioneered hotel room investment since 2005 and is offering a wide range of innovative opportunities previously not available to individual investors.
Presenting strong double-digit returns, a defined exit strategy and often non-status finance, hotel room investments are some of our most popular opportunities with clients at home and abroad and provide the perfect asset class for a diverse portfolio.
Boutique hotel investment in one of the UK’s most historic northern towns
- En-suite rooms from £65,000
- 10% Annual Returns for up to 10 years
- Optional 2.5% buyback per annum
- Boutique Collection Hotel
- Fully operational with rolling refurbishment
Brand new, city centre hotel in the heart of Yorkshire
- Rooms for £65,000 | Invest from £52,000
- 10% per annum for up to 10 years
- Prime, city centre location
- High tech, high spec business collection
- 2.5% per annum optional buy-back
Luxury Spa Hotel... Be a part of British Heritage
- Handpicked selection of 10 exclusive units
- Prices from £50,000 | Invest from £45,000
- 10% NET p.a. for up to 10 years
- 14 days personal usage a year (including use in over 6 hotels across the UK)
- Fully managed by hotel team with more than 50 years’ experience
Is this Asset Class right for me?
- The opportunity to own commercial property
- Capitalise on a rapidly growing global market
- Delivers strong returns and a defined exit strategy
- The perfect asset class for a diverse portfolio
Thailand tourism sector to grow by 6.7% per annum for next decade (World Travel and Tourism Council) Condominium prices leading overall residential market growth (Colliers) Pattaya flagged up as leading regional market for 2018 due...read more