Invest in an asset class with established domestic and growing international demand
Student Accommodation Property Investment For Sale In Different UK Locations
Enjoy high yields from an educated investment choice
Property investors are increasingly attracted to student property as an asset class due to the relatively high yields on offer that are a result of increasing demand and a lack of supply of suitable accommodation.
British universities are widely regarded as among the best in the world. Not only is demand for places from home students high but an increasing number of foreign students are coming to study in the country.
As reported by Knight Frank, student accommodation has “outperformed every other commercial property class and delivered consistent returns throughout the economic downturn.”
Indeed, with the experts at Jones Lang LaSalle reporting that this year student accommodation investment and transactions in the UK will have exceeded $3 billion, over double the level seen in 2011, student accommodation investment can no longer be viewed as an ‘alternative’ investment but mainstream, heralded as “the best-performing asset in the US and UK property markets” by the Financial Times.
Completed Student Development
- Prices from £56,250
- Up to 9.5% NET for 2 years
- Tenanted for 2018/19
- No Stamp Duty
- Only 15 units available
Operating UK student accommodation
- Ensuite Pod Rooms availble from £59,995
- 8% NET return, assured for 2 years
- Fully completed, operational development
- 98% occupancy over the last four years
- Home to three first-rate universities and over 50,000 students
Is this Asset Class right for me?
- A counter-cyclical investment, ideal for offsetting riskier assets
- Massively undersupplied sector with growing demand
- Capitalise on UK as higher education hotspot, variety of city locations
- Delivers high returns and ranked as STABLE by Knight Frank