Join the very best, multi award-winning investment company and ensure that property is done properly
Client Services Administrator (Oxfordshire (OX18))
Client Services / Start date: October, 2019
We are looking for an upbeat, can do personality to support our sales and management team from our Oxfordshire office. This is a customer facing role, helping to support the team to ensure we deal with enquires and sales in a timely manner in a busy working environment.
As the initial point of contact you will be inputting the details of incoming leads (via phone or email), establish the client’s requirements for the majority of client enquiries. You will be expected to provide advice and guidance to potential customers and ensure that their enquiries are properly dealt with by either yourself or the most appropriate specialist. You will be responsible for developing relationships with clients and providing them with the utmost level of professional support.
Due to the nature of the role, we would be open to someone looking for a flexible working schedule - we care about what is actually achieved as efficiently as possible and finding the right person for the role!
- Dealing with incoming enquiries and questions, including inputting leads and incoming enquiries into our CRM
- Answering specific calls – establishing their requirements and directing to the sales and management team
- Supporting our aftersales function by liaising with customers post reservation, exchange and completion
- Liaison with client providing updates and on-going customer service
- Resolving specific customer requests
- Liaising with our partners (developers, funders, brokers and solicitors)
Due to the above duties, the role will involve being highly organised and you must prove that you have the ability to develop rapport with a wide variety of people as you will be communicating daily with both our clients and partners from across the world in different time zones.
An interest in current affairs, international real estate markets and economics would be an advantage, as would a second language.
We think you’ll probably have:
- A natural ability to converse and communicate with many different types of people
- A likable, upbeat and bubbly, ‘can do’ attitude
- Helpful, confident and comfortable in your own abilities
- Professional and courteous telephone manner
- Good organisational skills and a drive to achieve and be the best at what you do
- Ability to communicate professionally, clearly and concisely
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of MS office and ideally previous experience within with some form of CRM and task management systems/applications would be advantages
- Fluent English is essential
Why Property Frontiers?
We are looking for people that want to be the best at what they do and want to challenge the status quo. As a brand we are pioneering in our sector and we will want you to have the drive to ensure we remain top of our game.
We know sometimes you may want to work from home or have other engagements but as long as you are delivering, that’s cool with us!
We offer a unique opportunity for you to build experience and work with genuinely nice people; expectations are high but so are the rewards if you’re successful.