Join the very best, multi award-winning investment company and ensure that property is done properly
Global Property Investment Consultant (Paddington, London)
Sales / Start date: January, 2019
The client experience is paramount. We do our absolute utmost to look after every one of our customers, and to ensure they feel assured, confident and constantly impressed, so you’ll need the innate drive and social intelligence to rise to the challenge.
As we move into the next stage of our growth we are keen to recruit world class talent and further expand our team. You must demonstrate that you are awesome; anything short of being the best you can be is unacceptable. Whilst academic track record is important, we will be more impressed if you can prove you have self-drive, work hard, innovate and constantly improve. We all work hard and enjoy each other’s company.
A self-starter sales super-star
- Self-motivation flows thought your blood; you will be able to demonstrate that you have always aimed for the top spot and that you don’t do second place.
- You will get a kick out of delivering well and want to do the best for your clients – you enjoy impressing people and getting them to think your way.
- You’ve worked in or seen people working successfully in sales and you know it’s for you.
- You’ve lived and breathed building relationships and can connect on a personal level with other people.
- Have a willingness to work flexibly. We are a very fast growing company, and we need to operate with all hands on deck.
A phenomenal communicator and proven people impresser
- You have self-respect and want people to be wowed by you; you will have a track record of dealing with people at all levels
- You know how to bring people along with your vision. You quickly build trust, respect, and rapport with everyone you meet.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and a superb telephone manner – this role requires strong sales skills without being “salesy”.
- You’re as happy talking to one person as you are running a training session or presenting in front of hundreds.
- Are fluent in English and have excellent writing skills.
We pay well for our sector as we want the best in the industry to work for us. You will be paid a basic salary (level dependent on experience) with a good commission and bonus structure allowing earnings in excess of six figures for the right people – it’s totally possible as many of our staff would tell you over the last decade.
Why Property Frontiers? Is it us you’re looking for?
We’ll definitely push you out of your comfort zone and encourage you to learn something new every day.
We pioneer new markets and strive to constantly wow our clients, so we believe in constant training using our methods to ensure you are knowledgeable, confident and blow clients away
Everyone within our company has something to offer - great ideas come from everywhere and anyone.
Flexible structure (place, time, traveling, etc) – we know sometimes you may want to work from home or have other engagements but as long as you are delivering, that’s cool with us!
Fun - We like to enjoy ourselves, especially when we are delighting our clients and setting a benchmark for the competition. People don’t work at their best in rule-driven environments, so we try to encourage openness and communication. Some of our best ideas have come to us over a few drinks out of the office!
We offer a unique opportunity for you to build experience and work with genuinely nice people; expectations are high but so are the rewards if you’re successful.
Think you've got what it takes? Apply now.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us why you think you are going to be our next superstar.