Join the very best, multi award-winning investment company and ensure that property is done properly
Global Property Investment Consultant (London and Oxfordshire)
Sales / Start date: October, 2019
Property Frontiers has developed a reputation for exploring and delivering the best performing global property investments. For 15 years we’ve pushed the boundaries of global property. We’ve pioneered new products, markets and ways of doing business, taking our clients on a journey across the globe to identify, source, fund and develop in over 45 markets. With over 4,000 sales totalling in excess of $750,000,000 for almost 3,000 satisfied customers we are industry leaders, with our consultative, highly-personalised service and commitment to integrity underpinning every project and every sale.
What you’ll be doing?
We’re looking for driven individuals who can prove they belong at the cutting edge of property investment. Academic qualifications are helpful, but we’ll be more impressed if you can demonstrate the ability to master relationships, think on your feet and connect with and impress people around you. We expect self-drive, hard work, teamwork and a commitment to consistently improve.
- Dealing with new enquiries, advising on our development projects across the globe.
- Managing existing clients’ property portfolios and advising on new investment opportunities.
- Building relationships with untapped clients via our sophisticated CRM system, building your own pipeline.
- Developing and managing a pipeline to consistently achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Every person is expected to forge their own path, and as you progress through PF we build on your own unique strengths and talents to help further your career and to achieve our ambitious growth targets.
Who we’re looking for?
- You’re an adventurous soul with a passionate thirst for a challenge and being the best!
- You get a kick out of delivering and want to do the best for your clients – you enjoy impressing people and getting them to think your way.
- You’ve worked in or seen people working successfully in sales and you know it’s for you.
- You’ve lived and breathed building relationships and can connect on a personal level with other people.
- You know how to bring people along with your vision. You quickly build trust, respect, and rapport with everyone you meet.
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills and a superb telephone manner – this role requires strong sales skills without being “salesy”.
- You’re as happy talking to one person as you are running a training session or presenting in front of hundreds.
- Are fluent in English and can communicate complex ideas as well in writing as you can in person.
We pay well for our sector as we want the best! You will have an extremely competitive commission and bonus structure allowing earnings in excess of six figures for the right people – it’s totally possible as many of our staff over the last decade would tell you.
You can also work flexibly - for us, it’s all about working efficiently! We have an international client base and need to cover different time zones so believe in the 9 to 5.