Find out what’s happening in the property investment arena both in the UK and internationally
Take a 360° interactive tour inside our latest development – Martins Mill!
November 16, 2017Article by Kirsty Rose
Interested? Enquire now and get instant access to the information memorandum.
Standing proudly above the bustling town of Halifax is Martins Mill, a brand-new residential conversion of a locally famous and historic mill building.
The six-storey mill, built in the late 1800s, is to be transformed into just 60 unique apartments, with the majority enjoying spectacular views of the rolling hills of the Shibden Valley.
Just a few minutes’ walk from the shops, bars and restaurants of Halifax town centre, Martins Mill has been designed specifically to cater to Halifax’s growing professional population, including the steady influx of contract workers employed by Lloyds Banking Group at the nearby Halifax head office.
All apartments offer open, modern interiors with an emphasis on spacious, sleek design and airy living space. The design is underpinned by quality specification and attention to detail.
- One-bedroom apartments from just £64,950
- Two-bedroom apartments from just £77,950
- Financing available – 75% LTV, subject to status
- Yields of 8% insured for year 1
- Award-winning developer with a strong track record
- Fully managed by a local rental management company
- Exclusively available to Property Frontiers clients